EXPERT IN BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION, STRATEGIC PLANNING, CHANGE MANAGEMENT, & TACTICAL EXECUTION
$2B+ Revenue • 2,300+ B2B Clients • 1,100+ Indirects • 91% NPS
Delivering profitability, productivity, service quality, team motivation, and customer satisfaction.
Dr. Chris Saylor is a high-performance leader with extensive scope of responsibility, proven success, and a track record of delivering exceptional results in increasingly responsible leadership roles at some of the nation’s most successful companies. He is skilled at directing multiple divisions and sites, preparing and controlling multi-million-dollar budgets, and executing world-class best practices to maximize business results. Dr. Saylor has proven expertise in invigorating profitability and productivity, boosting team motivation, improving customer satisfaction, and enhancing service quality. He is known for driving execution, resolving stagnant approaches, and uncovering hidden solutions to deliver initiatives that yield measurable outcomes and exceed performance targets.
– Management: 5 large-scale facilities totaling over 2.2M square feet;
– Customer Service: More than 2,300 business-to-business customers;
– Operations: Over 225M inbound and outbound units handled per year;
– Transportation: Nearly 60K outbound deliveries annually;
– Inventory Control: Inventory exceeding $120M and 34K SKUs;
– Leadership: 11 senior leaders and over 1,100 team members;
– Budget Accountability: $78M in operating expenses.
SELECTED EXECUTIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
– Cultivated and implemented initiatives that delivered multi-million-dollar year-over-year reductions in operating expenses;
– Drove momentum in the areas of leadership, innovation, talent flows, capabilities, and best practices that resulted in improved morale and significant operational benefits;
– Delivered enhanced customer experiences and outcomes through focused customer engagement and collaboration, delivering quantifiable results across customer scorecards;
– Improved strategic, operational, and cultural agility by creating win-win outcomes and converting new ideas into tangible innovation;
– Introduced aggressive operational changes that accelerated processes and simplified work methods, achieving measurable gains in execution;
– Exploited new opportunities by incorporating ideas and approaches from fresh sources, both internal and external, driving improved performance and sustainable process improvements.
- Cultivating and directing client relationships, high-volume operations, cross-functional teams, and major projects in diverse environments.
- Overseeing multiple divisions and sites, preparing and controlling multi-million-dollar budgets, and coordinating strategic projects across functional areas.
- Increasing net margins, reducing costs, exceeding projected savings, and delivering key projects within time and budget requirements.
- Negotiation, communication, and problem-solving.
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Law
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Applied Science
Join the Community
We’re thrilled to have you here! Now, if you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to our newsletter.
Apple Podcasts · Stitcher · Spotify